Knitting Pattern in Norwegian for a romantic sweater with a deep V-neck at the back. Because of the overlapping back parts and the mohair yarn, the sweater is very light, fluffy and feminine. Because of its construction, the sweater can be worn with the back part as the front part too. This creates a beautiful cardigan-look - perfect for skirts, dresses and high waisted trousers.
The sweater is worked top down with raglan increases. The fit is loose, the sleeves are wide and tighten at the cuffs. To prepare the round neck, the shoulders are worked separately in the beginning and then will be joined at the front part to knit the yoke in one piece. As soon as the sleeves are put to rest, the body will be finished in one piece. When the body has reached the required length, the back parts will be wrapped over and knitted together. In the end, the round neck, the back parts and the sleeves will be finished with an i- cord edging.
Medium level of difficulty.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL and XXL.
Bust circumference finished sweater:
- 90 | 96 | 102 (111 | 122 | 130) with a positive ease of around 7- 10 cm.
- 40 | 45| 51 (57 | 61 | 64) cm – the length can be easily adjusted.
- 175 | 200 | 225 (250 |250 | 300) g silk mohair, e. g. Soft Silk Mohair by Knitting for Olive (225 m/ 25 g) or Silkhair by Lana Grossa (210 m/25 g)
- Note: If you use different yarn, check the yardage to be sure you have the right amount of yarn.
- 5 and 3.5 mm circular knitting needles, DPNs for the sleeves in both sizes)
- darning needle
- stitch markers or left overs
- 10x10cm=16stsx24rows in stockinette stitch, yarn held double on 5 mm knitting needles, wet blocked
The pattern will be provided as a PDF-file to be downloaded directly after payment.