Knitting Pattern in French for a simple cotton top in stockinette stitch with straps in 1x1 ribbed pattern and a decorative button band at the front.
First, the straps of the back part are knitted and connected and the back part is knitted until the armholes. Afterwards the right and left front parts are directly attached to the cast on row of the straps and the armholes and the V-neck of the front are formed with increases. When you have reached the required length, the three parts are connected under the armholes and the top is going to be finished in one piece. The top is then finished with a 1x1 rib hem.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL and 3XL.
Level of difficulty: Medium
- 200| 200 | 200 (300 |300 | 300) 300 g cotton yarn, e. g. „The Cotton“ von We Are Knitters (210 m/ 100 g)
- 5 mm knitting needle
- Darning needle
- 6 – 8 little buttons (approx. 15 – 18 mm diameter)
- Needle & thread
- 10x10 cm = 17 sts x 23 rs in stockinette stitch on 5 mm needles (washed and blocked)
Bust circumference finished top:
- 80 | 84 | 94 (100 | 107 | 113) 118 cm with a positive ease 0 – 5 cm.
- 45 | 47| 49 (51 | 55 | 57) 61 cm – the length can be adjusted individually.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In case you are using the WAK cotton yarn, please note that the garment will stretch after washing and wearing it. If you are between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
This pattern will be provided as a PDF-File to be downloaded directly after payment. No refunds possible.
€6.00 Regular Price