Knitting pattern in French for a sweater with diagonal stripes meeting in the middle of front and back part in sizes XS | S | M (L | XL | XXL)
The sweater is knitted top down with raglan increases – but: the raglan increases take place in the middle of front and back part and in the middle of the sleeves. This way, there will be created a pattern of diagonal stripes meeting in the middle of the body and the middle of the sleeves. But first, you start with the collar in 1x1 ribbed pattern, which is going to folded in the end. As soon as the desired width is reached, the sleeves will be separated from the body. As soon as the desired length is reached, the body will be finished in two parts: the right front and back and at last the left front and back. Finally, a 1x1 ribbed hem is attached to the body and you are going to finish the sleeves following the same logic as for the body.
Level of difficulty: medium to advanced due to the special construction of the raglan
- 200| 200| 250 (250 |300 | 300) g Alpaca Silk by Hobbii (166 m/ 50g)
- 100|100|125(125|150) 150) g Super Kid Silk by Hobbii (195 m/25 g)
- about 100|100|100(150| 150 | 150) g leftovers (worsted/aran weight) – ca. 120 m/50 g
- 4.5 und 3.5 mm circular knitting needles (optional: DPNs for the sleeves)
- 10x10 cm = 19 sts x 26 rs with two strands of yarn held together on 4.5 mm knitting needles in pattern, wet blocked
bust circumference finished sweater 92 | 103 | 113 (123 | 130 |136) cm with a positive ease of 15 cm.
length: 49 | 53 | 54 (58 | 60 | 63) cm (including 4 cm hem in 1x1 ribbing)
The knitting pattern is provided as a PDF-file to be downloaded directly after payment. The download link send via e-mail is valid for 30 days. There is no refund possible.