Knitting pattern in English for a sportive, oversized sweater with contrast colored statement stripes on body and sleeves, a round neck and ribbed hems for body and sleeves.
The sweater is knitted top down with raglan increases. To form the round neck, you knit a couple of rows back and forth before you close the sweater to the round and the yoke is going to be finished. Before the sleeves are separated, the first block of statement stripes is worked. After separating the sleeves from the body, you are going to continue to knit the statement stripes in contrasting colors and finish the body with a 2x2 ribbed hem. The sleeves are knitted in rounds with statement stripes too and are finished with a 2x2 ribbed hem too. In the end you are going to attach a 2x2 ribbed hem collar to the round neck.
Available in sizes XS, S, M, L, XL und XXL.
Level of difficulty: advanced beginners to medium level of difficulty
- 200| 225 | 250 (275 |300 | 325) g Classic Cashmere by Cardiff Cashmere (110 m/ 25 g)
- each (!) 75|75|75(100|100 | 100) g Classic Cashmere by Cardiff Cashmere in two contrasting colors (110 m/25 g)
- 4 mm and 3.5 mm knitting needles (optional: DPNs for the sleeves)
- darning needle
- stitch markers or leftovers
- 10x10 cm = 20 sts x 28 rs in stockinette stitch on 4 mm knitting needles (wet blocked)
Bust circumference finished sweater: 108 | 112 | 120 (128 | 136 | 144) cm with a positive Ease of 20 - 25 cm.
The pattern will be provided as an PDF-file to be downloaded directly after payment. The download link is valid for 30 days. No refund possible.
top of page
bottom of page