Knitting Pattern in English for a fluffy crop top with deep armholes, short, ruffled sleeves and a double folded collar for the round neck in sizes XS | S | M (L | XL | 2XL) 3XL | 4XL.
The summer tee is knitted top down in stockinette stitch. First of all, the back part is worked back and forth in rows and the armholes are shaped with increases. For the front part, you pick up stitches for both shoulder parts along the back part and start to shape the round neck with increases. Afterwards, the armholes of the front part are shaped the same way as the back part. As soon as you have reached the total number of stitches, the tee is closed to the round and finished in one piece.
In the end, you are going to pick up stitches along the armholes to knit the ruffles sleeves with short rows. Afterwards, the tee is finished with a double folded collar in 1x1 ribbing.
The fit of the tee is slightly oversized with a little positive ease (5 to 10 cm). The romantic look of the simple tee is created by the short ruffled sleeves.
Level of difficulty: ambitious beginners to medium level of difficulty
- 100 | 150 | 150 (150 | 200 | 200) 250 | 250 g The Bling Bling Yarn by We are Knitters (210 m/50 g)
- or: 100 | 100 | 125 (150 | 150 | 175) 175 | 200g Soft Silk Mohair by Knitting for Olive (225 m/25 g) – held double!
- 5 and 3.5mm circular knitting needles
- darning needle
- stitch markers/ leftovers
10x10 cm = 17 sts x 26 rs in stockinette stitch on 5 mm knitting needles (wet blocked)
Bust circumference finished top:
90 | 96 | 102 (110 | 116 | 122) 128 | 138 cm with a positive ease of 5 to 10 cm.
25 | 25 | 27 (27 | 29 | 29) 30 | 30 cm
- 43,5 | 43,5| 45,5 (47,5 | 49,5 | 51,5) 52,5 | 53,5 cm (incl. 3.5 cm hem) - the length can be adjusted easily
The pattern will be provided as a PDF file to be downloaded after payment. The download link sent via email is valid for 30 days. No refund possible.