Knitting pattern in French for an elegant summer top with cable pattern, V-neck and thin straps in sizes XS/S | M/L | XL/XXL.
The summer top with cable pattern is knitted top down in one piece. First, the right and the left front part are knitted separately before joined in the middle to form the V-neck. Afterwards, the right and the left back part are knitted before joining all parts. Then, the body is finished in rounds and before casting off, an i-Cord edging is added to the body. In the end, you pick up sts out of the left and right front part and knit the straps which are going to be attached to the back part using your darning needle.
The top is fitted, but it has a small positive ease of around 0 to 5 cm. If you are between two sizes, I recommend to knit the smaller size.
The Auguste Camisole is a classic design, but because of the deep V-neck and the cropped length the classic cable pattern is reloaded with a modern look.
Level of difficulty: advanced
- 125|150|175g Compatible Cashmere by Knitting for Olive (187 m/ 25 g)
- 3.75 mm and 3.5 mm circular knitting needles
- Cable needle/DPN
- Darning needle
- Stitch markers/ left overs
- 10x10cm=25stsx32rsin basic pattern with 2 threads held together on 3.75 mm knitting needles (wet blocked)
Bust circumference finished top:
- 77/87| 92/102| 106(113)/120 cm with a positive ease of 0 to 5 cm (you will have options to adjust the measurements during the knitting process).
Length (including straps):
- 45 | 50| 55 cm (can be adapted individually)
The pattern is provided as a PDF file to be downloaded directly after payment. The download link sent via e-mail is valid for 30 days. No refund possible.
top of page
bottom of page